Employee Relations Manager
Montana Food Bank Network
The Employee Relations Manager implements and maintains all HR functions including, but not limited to, recruiting and onboarding, training and development, compensation, benefits, policies and procedures, and employee relations. This position also oversees all internal technology functions such as network onboarding, troubleshooting, and maintenance of HRIS.
Applicants for the role of Employee Relations Manager should have:
• 4-year college degree or combination of industry experience human resource management
• Experience in implementing evolving HR technology
• Experience working with small to mid-size organizations in the nonprofit or professional services sectors
• PRH or SHRM-CP designation(s) or willingness to earn certification(s)
• Three to five years’ experience in human resources or similar position with progressively increasing levels of experience.
Friday, February 17, 2023
Read more >